It’s been a very lovely Xmas weekend so far.
There were presents from my husband:
- One of my favorite movies
- A box set of rarities/live recordings/etc. by my favoritest band
- A copy of Artisan Bread1 in 5 Minutes a Day
- A Knit Picker2
- A Namaste Hermosa bag3
- 2 skeins of DiC Smooshy in Green Lantern4 with a 3rd on the way.
There were presents from my in-laws, including:
- A tackle box to keep my knitting notions in, along with some notions to fill it.
- Canning jars, a boiling water canner, a book on canning, and repeated reminders that my mother-in-law loves bread and butter pickles.
- A gift certificate to the yarn store, which opens at 10:30 today.
There were presents for my in-laws, including some more little sweaters:
The bread book is going to come in very handy now that I have the pantry share I bought as part of the CSA program we joined for the winter. Sort of a little present to us and our grocery budget. There is so much flour (and corn meal, popcorn, beans, jam, pickles, syrup…) in my cabinets right now.
After I get home from the yarn store.
 Not Brad! stop typing Brad, Randi!
 I’m-a learn that thing where you can install a zipper with one of these so I never have to learn to sew.
 Remember the Wonder Woman Jumper? Yeah, I’m totally not that ambitious, but I’ve still had this vague notion of a Green Lantern Sweater in my head ever since.